Tag, You're It!
This is a fun way to get to know other bloggers better. Kim, Living the Questions, tagged me and now it's my turn to tag others. So here are the RULES.
1) Each player must post the rules at the top.
2) Answer the questions in bold
3) Tag five people you would like to know better, go to their blogs, let them know they've been tagged and ask them to read your blog.
This just for fun, so don't feel like you MUST play. I won't be hurt if you're too busy. Here are my answers to the questions. . .
What I was doing ten years ago.
I was a Senior Data Analyst/Programmer, and Manager of my department for a busy Market Research company - ACNielsen. I specialied in Customised Research, and in particular social research.
Five Snacks I enjoy:
1) Chocolate biscuits
2) Hokey Pokey Ice-Cream with Milo sprinkled over
3) Roasted peanuts with lots ofsalt
4) Potato chips or crisps - with onion dip
5) Caramel Slice
1) Turkish Pide with Hummus
2) Frozen Yoghurt
3) Strawberries dipped in Dark Chocolate
4) Carrot slices with Hummus
5) Weight Watcher Tuna on Toast
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1) Donate money to the Cochlear Implant Program so more people could have them
2) Travel Extensively
3) Upgrade my camera equipment
4) Buy a new house
5) Upgrade my car
Jobs I have had:
1) Fruit Stacker in a fruit shop
2) Supermarket Checkout operator
3) Bank Officer
4) Data Entry Operator
4) Research Analyst/programmer
2) Bite my fingernails when stressed
3) Go to bed far too late
Five places I have lived:
1) Wellington - Lower Hutt
2) Wellington - Churton Park
4) Auckland - Mt Roskill
5) Auckland - North Shore
Five people I would like to get to know better:
1) Bronspeak - Bronni
2) The Lifewreck Blog - Paul
3) A Radical Sabatical - Pearl
4) Rhyme & Reason - Lia
5) Get up and Play - Barb