Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Day Two of Singapore - Evening...

After my snooze by the pool all afternoon, I began to feel human again, and when Robyn got home from work, we all headed into Singapore... The architecture is quite something...



Keith, Lara and Robyn...




I'm not exactly sure what these were but they were colour and there were a few around...


When it rained it really rained.



We found a bar and I tried my very very first Singapore Sling. And YES I loved it!  Who wouldn't?


Then we went to another bar which had trees growing through the canopies...


There were lots of question marks around, which were questionable!


And we drank our alcoholic beverages and watched the sunset...


The buildings dwarfed me!


Lots of Sculpture...

It was a rather pretty sunset...

More Sculpture.  I think this one is quite clever!


After the rain...


We started wandering down to the food...


Amazing food hall, and one of the oldest in Singapore.





After dinner we headed to here to watch the laser lightshow.  Really pretty and fortunately it didn't rain!

Singapore has a lot to offer, great food, city sights, rainforest, wildlife, zoos, birds. Two days probably wasn't enough. Not sure if I could get used to that heat though!

Robyn, Keith and Lara were great hosts. Thanks for having me to stay :)


No comments: